DUNU Studio SA6
Decompress with the Studio SA6. DUNU focused on everything that matters for their first six balanced armature in-ear.
DUNU’s acoustic engineers maximized the sonic potential of all six drivers per side, complete with targeted tuning and back volume optimization.
Take control of the SA6's bass response by activating the atmospheric immersion DIP switch, easily accessible without the need for tools.
This sonic package is wrapped inside hand-poured, hand-finished UV acrylic shells, and capped with elegantly striated stabilized wood faceplates.
Lacquered by skilled hands and handled with tender loving care, the Studio SA6 signals a revival of artisan craftsmanship in premium earphones.
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 40 kHz (HI-RES certified)
- Impedance: 60 Ω at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 113 ± 1 dB at 1 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.5% at 1 kHz
- Bass (2): Sonion AcuPass Vented Dual Woofer
- Midrange (2): Knowles Custom Midrange Driver (×2)
- Treble (2): Knowles Custom Dual Tweeter
- Default Signature (Switch Position ‘I’)
- Atmospheric Immersion (Switch Position ‘ON’)
- Shell: German Nice-Fit Hand-Poured UV Acrylic Resin
- Faceplate: High-Grade Stabilized Wood
- Wire Material: 8 Core, High-Purity, Monocrystalline, Silver-Plated Copper
- Length: 1.2 ± 0.1 m * Connector: 2-Pin (0.78 mm)
- Plug Connector: Patented DUNU Quick-Switch Modular Plug System
- Included Plug Termination(s):
- 4.4 mm TRRS Balanced, 3.5 mm TRS Single-Ended, 2.5 mm TRRS Balanced
I bought this to try them on the Nintendo Switch and Walkman A55. So as not to take the Main IEM of mine out so much, and they deliver...Both music and Gaming (Specially in immersion mode)
Love my new SA6! Build quality is second to none and they sound fantastic! Only gripe is that it's not very forgiving with poor recordings, otherwise it is top notch! Bass is really excellent for all balanced armatures.