Effect Audio EROS II Upgrade Cable
A technology breakthrough in EA's “Premium” series from EA's experience working with “Heritage” series, Eros II is a redesigned and an improved version of ‘Eros’ that features better ergonomics, offers more balance, more staging, and more vocals allure. Eros II also features a new cable geometry design, a far cry from your usual Copper Cables..
- 26 AWG
- UPOCC Litz Copper / Silver Hybrid
- Proprietary Multi-Size Stranded design within single encapsulation
- Flexible insulation (same as Leonidas)
- New EA CF connectors and Y-Split
- A multi-sized stranded design within the same encapsulations enables the Eros II to achieve distinct highs and details due to the signal transmission speed in thinner cable strands, while the thicker size cable strands are usually employed for smooth bass and mids.
- Past experiences have taught us that even though sound quality is a critical factor in determining an upgrade cable’s worth, the tensile strength and flexibility matters too. The reworked insulation features high tensile strength and flexibility, while adding as little weight as possible
- 8 Wire Braid is only available by “Bespoke”
- Effect Audio uses certified UP-OCC materials only.