Effect Audio EROS II Upgrade Cable
A technology breakthrough in EA's Premium series from EA's experience working with Heritage series, Eros II is a redesigned and an improved version of Eros that features better ergonomics, offers more balance, more staging, and more vocals allure. Eros II also features a new cable geometry design, a far cry from your usual Copper Cables..
- 26 AWG
- UPOCC Litz Copper / Silver Hybrid
- Proprietary Multi-Size Stranded design within single encapsulation
- Flexible insulation (same as Leonidas)
- New EA CF connectors and Y-Split
- A multi-sized stranded design within the same encapsulations enables the Eros II to achieve distinct highs and details due to the signal transmission speed in thinner cable strands, while the thicker size cable strands are usually employed for smooth bass and mids.
- Past experiences have taught us that even though sound quality is a critical factor in determining an upgrade cable worth, the tensile strength and flexibility matters too. The reworked insulation features high tensile strength and flexibility, while adding as little weight as possible
- 8 Wire Braid is only available by Bespoke
- Effect Audio uses certified UP-OCC materials only.
I'm not an audiophile, so I'm not able to describe in technical jargon. However, I do notice that it is a bit more detailed (soundstage) compared to the cable that came with my Noble Kaiser IEM. What I also love about Eros II is that it's much lighter and comfortable to wear considering the thickness of the cable.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND MUSICTECK! This is my 2nd purchase with them. My communications with Andrew were great. He's quick to respond all my emails. I also met him at Canjam and felt very comfortable as he answered all of my noob questions and concerns.
Excellent cable beautiful workmanship. I worked with Andrew at Musictek he was excellent with customer support. Great place to buy highly recommended.