Lotoo LE-M1 In-Ear Monitor
Lotoo LE-M1 In-Ear MonitorDesigned And Engineered By Recording Professionals
Imagine an IEM that delivers a tuning mastered for sound production, such as recording or tracking that can also be enjoyed as a pair of high-quality Hi-Fi earphones. Introducing LE-M1, the In-Ear Monitors designed and made for sound engineers and audiophiles alike.
Acoustically-tuned by recording engineers, LE-M1 boasts its neutral and uncolored sound quality. Sensitive enough to pick up little nuances from the music or recording, it is perfect for those who need to discern subtle audio cues, especially in an outdoor environment.
LE-M1 achieves a no-compromise design standard by featuring a single ⌀10mm, high quality carbon nanotube (CNT) dynamic driver, producing excellent bandwidth (10Hz – 40kHz) and ultra-low full-frequency distortion. This results in audio clarity and accurate, detailed imaging.
The 0.78mm 2-pin standard detachable cable allows for effortless cable swaps.
The brass-plated inner resonance chamber defines the sleek shape of LE-M1 that is lightweight and comfortable to wear. Effective noise-isolation blocks out the background distractions and prevents sound leakage.
CNC milled from Aerospace Grade Aluminum, LE-M1 is meticulously sandblasted and finished in premium anodised black. The semi-matte metal housing is elegant and unobtrusive, suitable for all occasions.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- Sensitivity: 105 dB/mW（@1KHz）
- THD: ≤0.2 %（@1KHz）
- Impedance: 32 Ω ±15%（@1KHz）
- Weight: Earphones 8.27g. Cable 9.95g
- Transducer: 10mm high copper composite cavity dynamic driver
- Diaphragm: Carbon nanotube array composite diaphragm
- Housing: 5-axis CNC-milled anodized Alloy
- Coil: 0.035mm Daikoku CCAW
- Magnet: N52 inner-magnet design
What’s in the box
- LM-E1 In-ear Monitor
- LM-E1C 3.5mm Cable
- LM-E1A Silicon Adapter (S/M/L)
- User Manual
- Warranty Card