Noble Kublai Khan Universal
The Kublai Khan was designed to improve upon the award winning Khan by improving bass performance, addressing some of the harshness that the Piezo super-tweeter and fixing the iphone electromagnetic interference issue.
The 10mm bass driver paired with the bone conductor subwoofer fills out the entire lower frequency range without making the bass sound bloated and even more importantly, without masking the higher frequencies that the Khan excels at. It is well known that if the bass is too strong it can rob the music of detail. This phenomenon is referred to as "masking." The bone conductor allows for greater bass response without the masking effect.
The 4 Knowles BA drivers were specifically chosen for excellent mid-low and mid-high performance.
Piezo drivers are known for producing some of the clearest and most precise high frequency reproduction possible. However, Piezo drivers are terrible at all other frequencies. For this reason, the Piezo super tweeter used in the Kublai Khan is only used for the highest frequencies. This gives the Kublai Khan a very open-air and natural sound that excels at detail and accuracy without being overly harsh.
- Composite body with unique acetate faceplate
- Stainless steel nozzle with integrated wax guard
- 7 driver arrangement
- 1 10mm dynamic driver
- 1 bone conductor subwoofer
- 1 10mm peizo super tweeter
- 4 balanced armature drivers
- Impedance less than 35 ohms
- Hand-assembled and matched
- Sensitive enough for use with most smartphones as well as portable amps and daps
- Detachable 8 core cable with industry standard 2-pin configuration (0.78 mm diameter)
Absolutely fantastic service from Andrew you are a star and a gentleman my friend …..Musicteck are my first thought when needing any quality audio listening equipment with no exception the BEST EVER!! …… The Kublai Khan are out of this world in Quality and Sound Superb