Oriolus Traillii JP
New Generation Electrostatic In-Ear Earphones With 12 Drivers Each Channel.
The Traillii JP is the flagship in-ear earphone from Oriolus. It has a 3-way design equipped with 4 latest-gen Sonion electrostatic drivers and 8 balanced armature 3-way drivers.
With 10 years of tuning experience from leading Japanese manufacturers, the Traillii JP is designed to deliver invincible, superb sound quality and performance, regardless of material costs. Upon Oriolus’ uncompromised standard, the Traillii JP is characterized by the ultimate and balance performance in the treble, midrange, and bass, a smooth and natural voice, and extremely high resolution, with a wide sound field, high density, and rich detail as heard in over-ear headphones.
- Mixed 12 driver each channel, including 4 latest-gen Sonion electrostatic drivers and 8 balanced armature drivers.
- Customizable handcrafted cavity with German-made resin for panel personalization.
- Equipped with customized cable tuned for the Traillii based on PW Audio 1960s.
- Equipped with the Pentaconn 4.4mm balanced headphone jack from Japan.
- Exclusive multifunctional earphone storage case and cable reel in collaboration with VanNuys (Japan).
Body Material: Photopolymer
Transducer Type (per CH): Electrostatic Driver*4; BA Driver*8
Freq. Response: 20Hz40kHz
Cord: Pure Audio Grade Copper (PWaudio)
Plug Type: 4.4mm Balanced
Customize your Traillii by selecting a faceplate and shell from the options below. Please contact email@example.com for questions or inquiries.
Note: A customized Traillii will take around an additional 1.5 to 2 months.