DUNU ZEN New Flagship Audiophile HiFi In Ear Earphones
- Newly Structured Dynamic Driver with Magnesium-Alloy Metal Daphragm
- Providing Abundant Energy Output by 1.8T External Ring- Type Neodymium Magnet System
- Patented Air Control Impedance System (ACIS) for Excellent Performance on Bass Depth and Dynamic
- Immersive Music Atmosphere Featured by Magnesium-Alloy dome with W-shaped morphology
- Metal and Fine Carved Design by S316L Stainless Steel Housing
We took a deliberate, inward look at the fundamental shapes that comprise an in-ear. The inner facet is sculpted, both for comfort and aesthetic completeness.
ZEN Reborn With Trickle-down Technology
The vent for DUNU'S proprietary Air Control Impedance System (ACIS) the spiral bass reflex system is the centerpiece for ZEN's circular theme. The original ZEN prototype was based on PVD beryllium driver technology developed in 2018.
A High Displacement, Composite Driver Design.
ZEN's nanoporous amorphous carbon diaphragm coating (nanoDLC) contains the highest ratio of sp3-to-sp2 hybridized carbon currently achievable, and is deposited via a high temperature, filtered, pulsed cathode arc deposition technique compatible only with metal substrates (polymer substrates will melt and deform). The process allows for fewer gaps and surface imperfections, bringing the layer ever closer to pure diamond.
ECLIPSE is a next-generation paradigm for dynamic drivers. External ring-type magnet assembly rated to over 1.8 Tesla the field strength at the coils This billet-machined, Custom Neodymium magnet assembly is the standard-bearer for driver control.
Simple. Best. Dynamic. Sound