Focal Utopia Headphones 2020 with rigid carrying case and two cables: a 3m balanced cable with a 4-point XLR connector, and a 1.2m mini-jack 3.5mm cable with a 6.3mm adapter.
|Type||Circum-aural open back headphones|
|Sensitivity||104dB SPL / 1mW @ 1kHz|
|THD||<0,2% @ 1kHz / 100dB SPL|
|Frequency response||5Hz - 50kHz|
|Loudspeaker||137?64“ (40mm) pure Beryllium “M” shape dome|
|Cable length||13.1ft (4m)|
• 1 x 4ft OFC 24 AWG cable with 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Jack connector
• 1 x 10ft OFC 24 AWG cable with 4-pin XLR connector
• 1 x Jack adapter, 1/8" (3.5mm) female – 1/4" (6.35mm) male
Utopia are THE reference high-fidelity headphones manufactured in France by Focal. They are the result of 40 years of innovation, development and manufacturing of high-end speaker drivers and loudspeakers. Equipped with exclusive technology, they offer striking realism, neutrality, dynamics and clarity, for sound with unrivalled purity. Utopia are unique they are the world’s first audiophile headphones to be equipped with totally open-backed full-range speaker drivers with pure Beryllium ’M’-shaped domes. They meet all the requirements expected of high-end headphones due to their sophisticated and elegant design and to purposeful materiality, such as the carbon fibre yoke and true lambskin leather ear cushions.
PACKED WITH INNOVATION
- Handcrafted in France
- Open back circum-aural
- Low noise with the least distortion we've heard
- Full range “loudspeaker-like” sound
- Patent Pending Pure Beryllium “M” shape dome with no air behind it
- Easily adjustable to any head size or shape
- Balanced cable (bi-amp)
- Leather headband
- Pittard leather cushions
- Carbon fiber yoke
- Easy cable customization
All went smoothly and I received my order as expected in just a few days...