Hi-Res Certified HiFi In-Ear Monitors
Pure copper shell | Vacuum-electroplated | Single dynamic driver for maximum coherence | 3.5 and 4.4mm cables | Standard 0.78mm cable socket
From unparalleled craftsmanship come the seeds of aural excellence!
Game-changing In-ear Monitors delivers a powerful sound experience.
I think we all know music is subjective and no one agrees with everything someone writes. So, let me just give you my opinion.
1 - Buying - MusicTeck.com - Really easy. If you can click and read, you're good to go.
2 - Hiby Seeds II
- Packaging - really nice. Nothing that had me writing home about but, nice.
- Accessories - I chose the package with the 4.4mm balanced cable and I am glad I did. I went and priced just the cable alone and it was 100.00 US! I was a little shocked but high-fived myself for getting the 4.4mm cable package. Other items: various ear tips, little plastic IEM cleaner, case, standard stuff. Nothing amazing.
- Seeds II - I actually talked about them so much in the Discord I am apart of that someone else bought a pair. Really nice. Heavy for an IEM (solid copper). Great fit and the weight does not come into play at least for me. The cables are thick and quite nice.
- Sound - Really surprised. The 3.5 mm for the price point is about right. Now, throw on the 4.4 balanced cable and that's where things get interesting. The Seeds II really opened up and I think this is where Hiby was trying to go with these.
- Soundstage - Good. Not the best I have ever heard but for what I paid, I would say a little above average.
- Burn-In - I would say about 20 hours into listening to them, they really started to open up.
- Bass - Solid. Not bloated. You can feel it but it's controlled. Does not seem to bleed at all into the mids which is nice.
MIDS - Dead on. This is the area that impressed me the most. Vocals are forward and sit right in the pocket of the bass and trebel.
TREBLE - Balanced and not ear-pick annoying. I am not a "treble-head" at all and these are perfect for me. Clean yet not ear piercing. Very good.
Overall Impression - I have found myself pulling these out more and more. I have bunches of other IEM's but these really are nice and easy to listen to. For the price point, I would put them at the 150.00 US range. Really well done. I like them.
Good luck with your decision.
Phenominal sound 🔊from these iem. It matches very well with the Hiby R3 Pro Saber DAP.
Another great product 👌
Great customer service 👏
Thank God 🙏
This iem is the bomb! Good Sound for the good price! Thank you Musicteck!