Maximum comfort and sound optimisation in one.
The Linum G2 SuperBaX is our premium upgrade cable and the one to go for if you want the ultimate sound experience.
- Purest sound experience
- Extreme comfort in its category
- Soft and flexible
- Extra strength - enduring
- An almost tangle free cable
The perfect solution for
- High quality recordings
- Low ohm earphones
- Multi driver systems
- Available connector types: MMCX, 2Pin, T2
- Termination: 3.5 TRS (90° angled)
- Silver plated copper litz wires
- Quad twisted – 168 strands
- Weight: 8-9g / 0.28-0.32oz
- Length: 127 cm/50”
- Impedance: 0.75 Ω
- Pull strength of cable: 120 N/26lbs
- Microphonics: Low
- Tangle-less: Yes almost! … and should it tangle occasionally, it is easy to untangle
Reviews of the SuperBaX
- Campfire Audio Vega / Lyra II + Questyle QP1R
- 64audio a12 + mam & g1 on iphone 6 /chord mojo
- UE Pro / CustomArt Ei.xx + Iphone 6 plus / Onkyo HF
- 64audio A8 + AK300 / iBasso DX50 / Cowon Z2
- JH Audio 16 Pro + AK380 / Chord Hugo
- Empire Ears Spartan-IV ADEL + MAM on LG V20
- Custom Art + LG V20 / iBasso DX50
- Read more reviews for further inspiration
Amazing tonal neutrality. Ultra-high performance in detail and sound staging, even during complex compositions.
Be aware, the sound signature of upgrade cables depends on your earphones (impedance/number of drivers) and your music preferences.
- “Not only do I like the design of the Linum SuperBaX cable much better, the sound quality was majorly improved.” Steven
- “The Super BaX is an excellent cable that sports the best comfort of any cable I have ever used while not sacrificing any audio quality” “Despite the size of the Super BaX, it performs like a cable much larger than it.” Gurashieruro
- "The SUPER BaX™ is everything I wished the current BaX™ could have been and more. It is far superior to the original in every aspect and is a complete joy to use." Shotgunshane
- “Nothing added, nothing lost; the ideal transmission.” Sorensiim
- “It’s like the whole spectrum just gets pumped up, they come alive and still maintain a great balance overall.” Dixter
- “The cable itself presents itself as silky smooth, well-built and … incredibly tangle free. The Super BaX adds a richness to sound that I have never experienced before.” Brummyboy71
The SuperBaX was developed to meet the needs of audiophiles in their constant pursue of the perfect audio setup. With 0.75 ohm, the SuperBaX offers pure sound transmission. We recommend the SuperBaX for anyone who desires the best sound transmission.
To reach full potential of the SuperBaX, it is best paired with low-ohm and multi driver systems. For most single driver earphones with high impedance, the BaX may be a better choice.
Finally, the SuperBaX rarely tangle up and is much easier to handle than Music, BaX, and many other earphone cables.