ORIOLUS BA300S REVIEW from Headfonics
Oriolus BA300S 4.4mm balanced Tube Headphone Amplifier Bile Tube Amp
- 4.4mm balanced input and output, current-mode operational amplifier diffused output, using 2 micro-tubes to amplify
- Charging for 3 hours, battery life for about 7 hours, built-in lithium polymer rechargeable battery.
- This unit does not set the volume control, the overall gain +3DB, to improve the output amplitude of most front ends.
- Superior battery management ensures overall performance.
- The signal is amplified by the bile duct, which satisfies the user's different sound experience.
Frequency Response: 10Hz~50kHz(+/-0.5dB)
S/N Ratio: -111dB
Tube / Op-amp Type: 6N16B
Analog Input Type: 4.4mm Balanced Standardjack
Analog Output Type: 4.4mm Balanced Standardjack
Maximum Power Output: 350mW+350mW(32ohm)
Input Impedance: 47k ohm
Output Impedance: 0.3 ohm
Headphone Impedance: 8~300 ohm
Battery Type: Built-in Rechargeable Lithiumion Battery
Charge Time: Approx. 3 hrs
Usage Time: Approx. 7 hrs
Dimensions(W * H * D mm): Approx. 57*16.5*120
Weight: Approx. 165g