SendyAudio Peacock Planar Magnetic Wood Headphone
- Comfortable wearing & no pressure on head
- Exquisite design, high-end materials, complicated and refined craftsmanship
- 88mm large diameter film and high efficiency electroacoustic energy conversion makes its bass amazing and elastic.
- The mid and vocal is natural, delicate and gentle, and the original sound is presented vividly.
- The diaphragm is made of ultra-thin and high rigidity composite material, which ensures that the high frequency is bright and transparent, and it is still slim without harshness. The high frequency can be extended to 40KHz. The sound stage is wide and natural.
Oh where to begin with this one. Let's start with the box and accessories. Absolutely gorgeous in every way. The cable, the adapters, the carrying case are as premium as you can get. I didn't even want to plug in the headphone because I was too busy admiring the aesthetics! The headphone itself is stunning. The shiny gold color makes it feel like jewelry.
Next comfort. Super soft earpads, no pressure on head or jaw at all. For those who hated the sivga phoenix comfort, this is night and day. This is probably the most comfortable headphone I've ever worn. Definitely rivaling Focal. It's like having two pillows up against your ears.
On to the Sound quality. It is 10 out of 10 good. Very detailed, buttery smooth, and can be played loudly without any fatigue. Soundstage is present and strong. This thing isn't just a headphone, it's a piece of art.