Shanling UP4 Bluetooth Headphone Amp
- Dual ES9218P DAC/AMP
- 3.5mm Single-ended and 2.5mm balanced output
- High gain / Low gain / Dual DAC mode
- 91 mW@32Ohm Single-Ended and 160 mW@32Ohm Balanced output
- NFC pairing
- Bluetooth 5.0 Qualcomm CSR8675 chip
- Supports LDAC, HWA LHDC, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, aptX, AAC and SBC codecs
- Thin and sleek design for your pocket, comes with additional case with clip
- Multifunctional wheel for total control over playback and calls
- Build-in microphone for phone calls and voice assistants
- Can be connected to computer to serve as USB DAC
- Battery life up to 15 (SE) / 10 (H) hours
Good game product, great service and 👍🏼
I have the EarStudio ES100, but it was truly cleaned and now somewhat malfunctions. The UP4 from Shanling is a superior quality unit for the same price. It has more depth and clearer sounds, but for casual listening on cheap earphones the difference is not significant. Using better cans gives the real pleasure, clean lows and highs, and between, a feeling that nothing is lost. You hear all you haven't or just couldn't make out before. The sound is pleasing, not tiring, while feeling pretty accurate.
The control knob is superb, using a wheel makes things easy and practical. Earstudio and Fiio went with many buttons - not easy to use, often pressing the wrong one. Fiio went with a display - honestly I never look at this box. I just want the music from it and good quality. I hope there will be an App one day for iPhones, but even without an app, I am pleased.
The amp is great, makes my headphones sound awesome. The only thing I feel it's missing is a battery indicator. Yes, I can see that on my phone in the bluetooth settings, but that'a a bit of a hassle.
This is an excellent piece of on the go audio. The connection is strong and the sound is way above par.
I have only used it a handful of times but so far it has had no issues driving my Tin T4s using the balanced output. Have not tested the limits of the battery but so far no strange behavior.
The features and buttons do not take long to get used to so that’s not an issue for me.
I used it to make a call once and had to bring it up to my mouth for people to hear me. However, since this is not something I’ll be doing often, I am OK with that.
Not a bad buy if you are looking for a good BT DAC/Amp.