ROOTH C&P U-03 EARPLUGS
Today’s top earplugs deliver strong ear protection with excellent audio fidelity. The Rooth C&P U-03 Earplugs take things a step further. Unlike other models with single acoustic filtration systems, the U-03 earplugs are available in four filters—each with its own unique design to suit specific listening preferences.
- The white filter offers 27 dB of attenuation, great for the ultra-loud industrial environments or job sites.
- The red filter offers 25 dB of attenuation, perfect for those who want to filter damaging high frequencies while retaining the ability to communicate.
- The green filter offers 23 dB of attenuation, making it a good choice for concert-goers, factory workers, and those who need to hear more of their immediate environments.
- Finally, the black, blue, and orange filters offer 20 dB of attenuation, perfect for moderately noisy environments like warehouses and smaller construction sites.
- Rooth C&P
- Type: Triple-flange tips
- Material: Silicone
- Color: Semi-transparent
- White attenuation: 27 dB
- Red attenuation: 25 dB
- Green attenuation: 23 dB
- Black, Blue, and Orange attenuation: 20 dB